2018 Aussie Christmas Gift Guide
Welcome to our 2018 Aussie Christmas Gift Guide! Hopefully it will help you out if you are struggling to buy gifts for those hard to buy for family members or friends. We have shortened this years guide so you can easily browse and select a link below the images to take a closer look! (if you don’t want to read through my lengthy introductory paragraphs – that’s okay people, I understand) and of course, please contact use on [email protected] if you have any questions!
PLEASE NOTE: Our Christmas Guides are released yearly with ‘current stock’. Please keep in mind that if you are viewing previous years Gift Guides, that some items may not be available for purchase anymore. Please contact use if you have any questions!
First up, Gents. This section is based on guys in the 24ish to 60ish bracket. We find that most customers select gifts for guys that are pretty ‘safe’. From the practical to the fancy. the focus is on quality. All three products below have been selected with this in mind.
1. Black SoL Cup + Protective Pouch ($35.95 small, $37.95 large) 2. Hunter Lab Men’s Grooming Ritual Kit $119 with Free Delivery 3. Status Anxiety Camel Jonah Wallet $75.95 available in 3 colours: Black, Chocolate + Camel.
Time for the ladiessss, again, we selected a similar age bracket 24ish to 60sh. Ladies can be a little more easier to buy for, plus the Luxah range is targeted towards gals, so obviously we have quiet a lot of options for you. However, because Christmas is almost here, we figured we would focus this more towards your mum, sister-in-law, boss even? (If your Boss is female. Wishful thinking coming from a female founded business).
1. Emma Kate Co. 2019 Planners (We have 4 variations) this year. Botanical Green (weekly planner), Blush (Weekly Planner), Grey (Weekly Planner), Blush (Daily Planner). 2. Hibiscus Clay Mask Kit $39.95 includes: 1x Hibiscus Clay Mask,
1x Mini porcelain dish (Robert Gordon brand), 1x Application brush, 1x Luxah Head Band. 3. Eden Edition 1000 Piece Designer Adult Puzzle $65.95.
// Teacher Gifts //
Teacher Gifts have been BIG this year. We’ve had a lot of requests on what the go-to gifts for teacher are… The main aim here was to find a nice gift but to not go ridiculous with cost as a lot of families out there had more than one teacher gift to buy.. So here’s our picks for Teacher Gifts!
1. Saltie Soul Sorbet Body Mousse $29.95 comes in 4 fragrances: Coconut Lime, Watermelon, Sweet Orange + Candied Lemon. 2. Perfecting Active Gold Eye Mask $8.95 3. Hunter Lab Exfoliating Hand and Body Bar (for those guy teachers out there) $27 4. Berry Bang Loose Leaf Tea $9.95 5. Organic Melt Mug $34.95 6. Poppy Roller Pen $22.
These are our best picks for Kids. We have tried to keep it fairly gender neutral but most of these have variants that can be for either a boy or a girl.
1. Bubble Gum Moisturising Bath Bomb $7.95 (we also have: Tropical Coconut, Mango Tango + Passionfruit and Paw Paw. 2. Moonlight Pomegranate Bath Bomb Cupcake $8.95 (we also have: Love Spell, Summer Melon Spritzer + Cranberry Pomegranate) 3. Aqua Waterproof Play Pouch $90 4. Kip&Co Deep Teal Tassel Throw $275 (we also have: Blush Pink, Marina Blue + Mustard) 5. Birthday Barbie Glass Stud Earrings $25 (we also have: Spider Bait Glitter, Silver Glitter, Metallic Blue Glitter, Moonlight Glitter, Vintage Pink Glitter). 6. Magnificent World of ABC Animals $42 (we also have: ABC Food + ABC My World).
Babies are pretty easy to buy for… basically because they aren’t even aware of what they like yet, but we have some cute gifts that the babies parents will love you for.
1. Luxe Baby Gift Pack $129.95 2. Banjo Kippin Organic Beanie $24.95 3. Pastel Rainbow Beech Teether $26.95 4. Koala Grab Rattle $19.95 5. Kippin Organic Cuddle Blankies $36.95 (River Kippin, Bam Kippin, Banjo Kippin, Banksie Kippin, Coco Kippin, Dash Kippin, Kitty Kippin, Splits Kippin). 6. GOTS Certified Organic Fox Play Mat $145.
Girlfriends! heapppssss of options for Gals! Whether you’re shopping for your Girlfriend (looking at you Gents…) or you’re purchasing a gift for a gal pal at work, we have many options to suit all budgets. The Be.bangles and Damselfly quote candles have been our most popular gal pal present during the year, mainly because they’re a bit of fun… (some quotes are a bit rude though… #sorrynotsorry) x
1. Blush Pink + Matte Black Inertia Unisex Watch $197.95 (extra straps in Blush Pink, Natural, Tan + Black $42), 2. Coastal Cream SoL Cup + Protective Pouch $35.95-$37.95 (available in a large range of colours- Click here to view brand page), 3. Condensed Whipped Soap $22.95 (available in: Coconut Lime, Watermelon Crush + Japanese Honeysuckle), 4. My Bucket List Creative Journal $45.95, 5. Silver + Rose Gold Be.Bangles $45.95-$53.95 (varied quotes available. Click here for brand page), 6. Luxurious Aussie Range of Luxah Botanical Bath Bombs $12 (available in Sparkling Rose, Golden Sunset + Lilac Dreams), 7. Femme & Fierce Limited Edition Damselfly Candle $49.95.
Guyfriends! They can be tricky to buy for… BUT, we thick we selected pretty neutral gift ideas that any guy could use no matter what they’re into…
1. Good Vibes Hand Wash $29.95, 2. Alchemy Produx Black Reed Diffuser $49.95 (7 scents to choose from), 3. Seaberry Sweet Orange Sorbet Body Mousse $29.95, 4. Smelly Balls All Blacks Set $29.95, 5. Tea Infuser Bottle (dual strainer) with Protective Carry Cover $53, 6. Hunter Lab Cleansing Shave Foam $32.
If you’re in need of some Christmas themed items along with your gift shopping this year, have a browse through our Christmas Category. We have Christmas Stockings, Christmas Cards, Santa Sacks and this year, the new Damselfly Christmas Candle Range.
1. Classic Green Christmas Stocking $35.95 (7 designs/colours to choose from), 2. Merry Christmas Gold Foil Christmas Greeting Card $6.95, 3. 10M Silver Metallic String Lights $39.95 (also available in Pink Multi), 4. Happy Holidays Fruitcake Christmas Candle $49.95, 5. Kip&Co Large Velvet Santa Sacks $69.95 (available in Red, Blush Pink, Deep Green, Royal Blue + Dark Purple).
On behalf of the Luxah team, I would personally like to wish you all a Merry and Safe Christmas and look forward to working for you all in the New Year (Our third year of business!!! woohoo!).
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE xxx