Black Emma Kate Co 2018 Planner
or 4 payments of $14.99 with Afterpay
Black Emma Kate Co 2018 Planner: A minimal, spacious, purpose-full 2018 planner for extraordinary minds.
This Planner is a beautiful container for you to colour outside the lines – to allow space for the unplanned. This planner won’t force out daily goals, nor squeeze your world into half-hourly increments. More than a bunch of ruled lines to schedule meetings, and deadlines, and to-do’s; this planner is a haven where your wildest ideas can take root and grow.
Open it wide; take a deep breath. Write… your OWN adventure.
There’s space for all of it. On purpose.
- Yearly, monthly and weekly spreads for January 2018 – December 2018
- A vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- Space for weekends, allowing equal space as weekdays
- Dot grid pages, for sketching, note taking or bullet journalling
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered typography on every page
- 2018 manifesto – beautiful collisions of words for the year ahead of us
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, for receipts, boarding passes and bits collected on the way
- Presented in a foiled, hardcover keepsake box
- Matte laminate hard cover – Lay-Flat book binding with 120gsm quality paper pages.
Designed in Australia, Made overseas.
Dimensions: 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 18mm thick (160 pages – 80 sheets), less than 500grams
2 in stock