Press PAUSE Journal
or 4 payments of $11.49 with Afterpay
The Press PAUSE Journal is a space to take time out each week and reflect on where you are. A call for you to take 20 min a week to curl up in your fave spot and re-calibrate; to just think, feel, remember, explore, appreciate and celebrate life. Filled with fun questions, thought-provoking prompts, inspiring stories with Beau Taplin, Elise Cook & more, and 52 weekly journaling pages, it’s a place to explore ideas & desires, celebrate the highs, reflect on the lows; jot down your thoughts, feelings & experiences to keep forever.
- Durable natural linen cloth bound hardcover, with white embossed title.
- 52 weekly journaling pages, each filled with fun questions and thought-provoking writing prompts.
- ‘Current State of Mind’ page to write where you are currently today.
- ‘Soul Goals’ to jot down all those dreams, ideas and goals you want to colour your life with.
- ‘Game Plan’ to write down that action plan to reach your ‘Soul Goals’.
- Free journaling pages to capture your thoughts, words, scribbles or store your pictures.
- Inspiring interviews with: Beau Taplin, Elise Cook, the Clean Coast Collective, Emma Carey and the founder of Wanderlust Festivals.
- Beautiful, edgy photography from around the world with inspiring quotes motivating you to live life to the fullest.
- A bucket list to complete and check off.
- Belly wrap with content blurb
- Elastic to keep the journal closed
- Two bookmark ribbons.
Made Overseas, Designed in Bondi Beach, Australia.
Size: 16 x 20cm (264pages in total)
5 in stock